Dr. Brian Miller Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Brian Miller?

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Dr. miller performed a successful heart ablation on me for SVT.. I found him easy to talk to along with his staff

Excellent care - except for one major flaw - the doctor.

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr. Miller changed out my defib/pacemaker when the batteries notified me that they were depleting. I think the surgery went fine, but the after-care was not good at all. I was in some pain in recovery and asked for Tylenol 3 rather than Vicodin, a medicine that had been prescribed before and to which I had an adverse reaction. When I said that I tolerated Tylenol 3 quite well, Dr. Miller said tersely, "I don't prescribe narcotics." Indeed, to the best of my knowledge, he intended to release me with only over-the-counter pain meds. I asked for nurse Kathy, in the Cath Lab recovery area to advocate for my pain med, which she did, even though my sense was she did not want to suffer the wrath of Dr. Miller for "prescribing narcotics." She did so nonetheless and soon I had complete pain control - no thanks to Dr. Miller. I spent the night in the hospital and was administered Tylenol 3 on the 4th floor. Since leaving the hospital, I have not had to use pain meds at all. On the follow up call before discharge, with my family with me, Dr. Miller seemed quite in a bit of a snit. I was not amused at his insolence. I will be changing supervision physicians in reference to my defib/pacemaker in the future.

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

Dr. Miller is wonderful. He is straight forward and to the point. He took excellent care of my husband and made a stressful situation more bearable. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

Posted on May 11th, 2012

I was a nervous wreck before and after the visit. His nurse or assistant were rude and unfeeling. He is great clinically and he knows his stuff. But you want more than that from a cardiologist.

real person great doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2009

dr miller is a real person with compassion. tells you options not "what to do" he ives you the choice to make a decision. a doctor with real life experience

Posted on August 20th, 2017