A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian D Rosenthal DO is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Brian Rosenthal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Rosenthal practices Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.