Brian Schwartz Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Brian Schwartz?

Worst experience of my life

Posted on May 14th, 2013

I had the worst experience I have ever had today. The doctor treated me like a monkey. Did not care to know anything about me. Told me I probably have a disease, before taking any tests. Did not let me speak. Was completely rude and inconsiderate. I absolutely would NOT recommend anyone to put themselves through a terrible experience. The office was also embarrassing.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!

Posted on April 15th, 2012

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME

Posted on December 6th, 2011

I work at Cornell and I acommpanied my gf to her appointment. We walk up to the counter to speak to a front desk person by the name of Idelka Cruz. My girlfriend checks in and says I have an appointment with Dr. Schwartz at 3pm. The secretary says:"you have a whaaa?". Right off the bat this was bad. She then checks the schedule and says that her appointment is tomorrow the 7th not today. My girlfriend received a call to confirm from the office. They left no message, so she called back and CONFIRMED her appointment for the 6th at 3pm. I was appalled by the lack of professionalism and poor attitude. No remorse, nothing. Don't waste your time with this office, let a lone this doctor. The staff is representation of the overall care you will receive.

he should not be seen by a patient who cares about themselves

Posted on September 19th, 2011

he missed an important medical diagnosis palpated a thyroid told me it was normal size and did not confirm or want an ultrasound to find out why i was complaining of fatigue and weight gain and just told me find a gym and go on a diet despite i was on one and still tired and gaining weight.went 1 week later and the physician immediately did an ultrasound in her office and from the huge neck tumor mass sent me for immediate biopsy.That is the difference between a good doctor and a bad one.

Please read before wasting your time

Posted on May 16th, 2011

Anything you read on the internet you should take with a grain of salt. I am sure there are patients that have had a great experience with Dr. Schwartz and they don't take the time to write a review but I am not one of them. Dr. Schwartz has continually made me wait and can't seem to make a conclusion or recommend a course of treatment. His specialty is to send you out for more tests and imaging results. Its like he follows a script to treat patients. There are plenty of doctors out there, don't choose one that wants to collect your insurance payments like Dr. Brian.

Posted on February 1st, 2011

Dr. Brian D. Schwartz had me wait two and half hours to see him.When he finally did see me he tells me I might have cancer or I might just have scars in my throat.What Doctor would say this to you until he is sure of what the problem is.You can imagine how upset I was.Then sends me copy of my blood work and copy of the sonogram with a prescription to take. Written by him on the copy says"see me in 6 weekswe can address findings at that time.He did not even call me to explain to me what I have.I called the office and his secretary took my file out and said I will explain to you what you have.Secretary thought she can make me feel ignorant. BUT the matteris she is the one who is ignorant. She is not allowed to do that.I explained to her shouldnt have the Dr. called me to make sure i received the information and explain to me what all this means.His secretary tried to tell me that i need to take the prescription and after 6weeks come in and then explain to me what i have!!!!!!!!Does that make any sense.Please do not visit this Doctor. I am NOT the only one who had the same results of being treates this way.ABSOLUTLEY horrible.I tell all my frieds and they are horrified of hte idea of Dr. Schwartz even mention i might have Cancer. Does he even know what Cancer is that he says it like its nothing. AND that exactly what he said ot me. When he saw the expression on my face. He said its nothing it can be taken care of easily.I was sick to my stomach.

Posted on March 4th, 2010

Read all the reviews.They are all correct.The staff has a very poor attitude.If only the Dr knew he would get rid of them all!

Should go back to school

Posted on March 6th, 2009

Blood work results showed correlating low and out of range results to which he disregarded as unimportant. Highly, thoroughly, extremely disappointed. These results could be shown to a bus driver and he'd know something is wrong. Schwartz disregarded my opinion, input and concerns; was convinced I was on performance enhancing drugs; spoke down to me as if I didn't know what was going on or knew what anything meant. Maybe if he spent a little more time with me he'd know my background in health and would make better use of my judgment had he not rushed through me to get to the next patient. Spend your copay at a better MD.

Posted on April 7th, 2017