A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Brian Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Thomas practices Internal Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists.