Dr. Brian Tsang Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Brian Tsang?

Coldest, meanest doctor I have ever met

Posted on October 2nd, 2011

I took my mother to this doctor in the ER for some confusion and disjointed thinking because of a previous episode that started out the same way and ended with her falling down the stairs and hurting herself, not knowing where she was or what year it was or anything. I wanted to get her some help BEFORE she fell and broke her neck, but this doctor outright TOLD me that he was not going to do anything for her until she fell and broke her neck. He said it wasn't an emergency, cut me off repeatedly without even listening for a second to figure out what was going on. Just a horrible, cold human being. I'll never understand why someone who doesn't give a crap about other people would become a doctor. Must be the money I guess.

Posted on November 13th, 2017