A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Wilson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Brian Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Wilson practices Family Medicine near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Trexlertown, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bonita Springs Primary Care Doctors.