Dr. Brian Wright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Wright?

April 12th, 2017

PAID FOR MY APPOINTMENT FOR CONTACTS. STILL NO CONTACTS.

Worst experience ever. I had my appointment for a contact lens prescription 3 weeks ago, still have no prescription. They are withholding my prescription because I must pay a contact lens fitting fee, even though there is no change to my prescription. There is no explanation of why there is a fee, except that is normal policy. I PAID FOR MY APPOINTMENT AND HAVE NO PRESCRIPTION. - Still wearing glasses and refusing to pay your silly fee.

December 22nd, 2014

Cataract Surgery

Dr. Wright did my cataract surgery. I now see without contacts. He is amazing!!!!!

January 31st, 2011

just got LASIK

I was very nervous before my procedure but Dr. Wright took the time to explain everything. He and his office staff were very professional and personable. Dr. Wright talked me through the procedure, which was painless, and the results have been great.

May 27th, 2010

Exceptional experience

I was rather nervous about the procedure and Dr. Wright took the time to talk to me about the procedure with out any pressure, which is why I trusted my eyes to him. With out a doubt this was a great investment and I can't imagine trusting anyone else.

December 21st, 2016