A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Donald Young DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Young practice?
- Dr. Brian Young has 9 office locations.
Dr. Brian Young practices Internal Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Shelby Township, MI.
See Macomb Internists.