A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Young has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Young practice?
Dr. Brian Young practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Macomb General Practitioners, Macomb Urgent Care Centers, Macomb Family Physicians, and Macomb Internists.