A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dahlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dahlin, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dahlin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahlin graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Dahlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Christopher Dahlin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Dahlin practice?
- Dr. Brian Dahlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Dahlin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.