A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Daikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Daikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daikh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Daikh, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Daikh graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Daikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian E Daikh MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Daikh practice?
- Dr. Brian Daikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Daikh practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Portland, ME.
See Portland Allergists, Portland Internists, and Portland Rheumatologists.