Dr. Brian Dantzler MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Charleston, SC

4.7

March 1st, 2016
Amazing experience
Yes! I will choose this doctor again and again!!!Dr.Danzler is an excellent, compassionate and very professional doctor.He is very caring and I trust him and trust all his recommendations and advices.He took his time and everything was explained to me and my prescriptions were sent right to the pharmacy for quick pick up.He is so great with patients and his staff in Summerville clinic is amazing and very helpful.Maria,Trish and Peggy made me feel very comfortable and really special.Could not ask for more,very impressive!Highly recommend!

October 17th, 2014
Great doctor!
Dr. Dantzler is a kind and compassionate man. I am allergic to everything & even had an allergic reaction to the allergy shots. But Dr. Dantzler was able to help me work through all that and I am now seeing improvement. =)

August 20th, 2011
I have only seen Dr. Dantzler twice, but so far I find him to be a very professional and caring doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Dantzler spends time with you explaining everything that is going on, goes over all medicines he presribes and makes sure that you totally understand.

October 12th, 2010
Great dotor.
Strongly recommend him to everyone from old to young

October 19th, 2009
Best doctor
Dr. Dantzler is an amazing doctor. He takes time with his patients and explains things so thatyou can understand them. I feel like I can ask him any question about my health and he will give me an swer without being impatient with me, or rushing to the next room. I would highly recommend him.