A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Davis-Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Davis-Joseph is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Davis-Joseph, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis-Joseph graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Davis-Joseph has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Kipling Davis-Joseph MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Davis-Joseph practice?
- Dr. Brian Davis-Joseph has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Davis-Joseph practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.