A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Davison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Davison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Davison, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Davison graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Davison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian D Davison MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Davison practice?
- Dr. Brian Davison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Davison practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Boston, MA.
See Framingham Radiologists.