Dr. Brian De Beaubien MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery Saginaw, MI

December 12th, 2013
No Complaints
Dr De Beaubien performed a bilateral TKA for me. He was very thorough before surgery, reviewing the X-rays, describing the prosthesis and explaining what the surgery would entail. I also did my homework and was PREPARED when I went for my appointents and had a list of questions to ask. During the pre surgery appointments and the follow-up appointments, Dr De Beaubien always took the time to discuss my questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend him and would not hesitate to return to him for additional surgery.

June 21st, 2013
Great Doctor
This doctor is highly recommend, he saved not only my leg, but many others. I had a bad infection from another doctor after a knee replacment and this doctor specializes in Revision and infection cases. The staff and doctor treated me great and got me back walking again. If anyone is to have a knee replacment done go to this doctor, he maybe short and detailed but his success rate is above and behind great.

May 17th, 2011
No choice in chosing a doctor
My husband had emergency tibia surgery due to a work accident that was not his fault and was transported by ambulance to St. Mary's in Saginaw from Graying where the accident happened. The first time I had ever seen this doctor was at his first visit eleven days after the surgery. My husband had surgery on Saturday and was kicked out of the hospital on Monday by 11 a.m. which I think was a bit early. He was clearly still in shock from the accident and we felt that he should have been in the hospital a couple of more days. Dr. DeBeaubien was short and had absolutely no bedside manner. Did not introduce himself to anyone. He yelled at my husband for being outside in the sun and getting a bit of sun on his leg even though nothing was said to stay out of the sun on his release papers from the hospital. I am grateful for his ability as a surgeon, but as a caring compassionate doctor he needs to go back to school. His coldness towards people in general stinks and makes you feel as if it is your fault that you had an accident.

March 31st, 2011
Can't say anything bad.
Dr.De Beaubien saved my husband from a bad infection in his knee. I alsohe bothknees replaced and shoulder surgery.I highly recomend him.

October 28th, 2010
Knee Scope
Dr. De Beaubien listened to what I had to say, even thought it contradicted what was in the x-rays and mri. I had been having problems with pain and popping in my knee for over a year and other physicians had looked at the mri's and x-rays and could not find anything. Even though Dr. De Beaubien didn't see anything on the films, he listened to my complaints and did a scope. When he got into the knee, he found exactly what I had told all three of the doctors- a piece of cartilage in the area behind my kneecap. In the office, Dr. De Beaubien asked thoughtful questions and listened to my answers. He also gave me an opportunity to just talk through the complaint, which gave him even more information upon which he made a good diagnosis.

June 17th, 2010
Worst Dr. Dont go to this guy!
Treated my 80 yr old grandmother terrible. Answered cell phone during visit for knee check up and told the person on the other end of the phone that he only had two more patients and he was out of there. Then left with out finishing the visit. The pain pills he perscribed are to strong for her so she doesnt take them and he told her that there is no wining if she didnt. and if the pill are to strong then she shouldn't take anything. This doctor sucks dont go to him!

June 17th, 2010
Elderly Care
His lack of compasion scares me. Should such a person be working with elderly when he has NO compasion? Is the insurance benefits the only concern? I wonder how he would feel if someone was rude to his family and elder parents. Too bad he isn't a more loving man.