A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian De Muth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian De Muth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Muth
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. De Muth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian De Muth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Muth graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. De Muth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Charles De Muth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. De Muth practice?
- Dr. Brian De Muth has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian De Muth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Havre De Grace, MD.
Additional practice locations include: West Grove, PA and Elkton, MD.
See Havre De Grace Surgeons.