A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian De Muth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian De Muth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian De Muth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Muth graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. De Muth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Charles De Muth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. De Muth practice?
- Dr. Brian De Muth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian De Muth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Havre De Grace, MD.
See Elkton Orthopedic Surgeons.