Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Decker
Dr. Brian Decker, MD, PHARMD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Decker is affiliated with Wishard Health Services, IU Health West and IU Health North. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Decker has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brian Decker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Datchen Tai
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi36
Dr. Jeff Darnell
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi43
Dr. Jordan Schmitt
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi9