Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

by faeriesmak on Jun 7th, 2013

I really like Dr. DeMaster. He is very friendly and is really good with kids. He remembers everything about you and is very helpful.

Pain/Age Discrimination Causes More Problems! show details Pain/Age Discrimination Causes More Problems!
Aug 25th, 2012

I,a 21yr old Chronic pain patient who was seen by DeMaster multiple times asking for help for spinal issues that have prevented me from pursuing almost every aspect of my life,have a(rare for my age)severe case of Nueropathy in my lumbar spine,both legs,& right shoulder & other pain issues. Just moving back into WI, I went to DeMaster for HELP and Pain Relief, however, because of my age, he offered Ibuprophen(I have gerd-why not). Now, partially due to this, I have developed a more severe case of anxiety than anyone deserves to EVER have as well, but, I WOULD ADVISE ANY YOUNG PERSON TO STEER CLEAR OF THIS DOCTOR IF YOU NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION FOR PAIN ISSUES!!! Right now, I WAS TOLD BY SPECIALISTS THAT I AM headed for a wheelchair and need several spinal shots/surgeries to allow me as much time and use of my hands, feet, arms, and legs for as long as my nerves will allow. Hmmm, SEVERE NERVE AND MUSCLE PAIN...take ibuprophen THANK YOU - NOT!!!