Dr. Brian Dempsey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Dempsey?

June 7th, 2016

Excellent Pediatrician

I have been a patient of Dr. Dempsey's for my entire life and he has always struck me as an excellent physician. His diagnoses have always been accurate, and the specialists he has referred me to have been extremely qualified. His bedside manner might take some getting used to for some, but I have always found him approachable and dryly funny.

August 2nd, 2015

HORRENDOUS

Dr Dempsey WAS my sons pediatrician until I called to bring him in because he had been throwing up, had a high fever, and pink eye. I was told "we don't bring that into the office." My son is 6 and was very sick and they REFUSED TREATMENT OF HIM!!! And the nurse, Sandy, is one of the rudest and worst people I've ever come in contact with!!! How does a pediatrician not see a sick child?!?!?! Apparently this dr only sees healthy kids. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN THERE..... They are not good people and I don't know how he can call himself a Doctor.

March 14th, 2014

Absolutely appalled

I am unfortunately a patient at this god forsaken practice. Aside from two staff members the entire staff is beyond rude. Timeliness is clearly not important to them as I've been waiting an hour in an exam room for the nurse practitioner. The doctor is obese and has an abhorrent bedside manner. They do not have scales in the exam rooms but rather in the hallway for all to see and the nursing staff and the doctor really need to take a few lessons in keeping their voices down! I have been able to the hear blob of a doctor lecture someone on their weight for the past 10 minutes! If your insurance allows you to go anywhere else for the love of god go somewhere else!

September 14th, 2012

Never again

My son had so many issues i adddresssed when he was little and Dr dempsey always brushed them off. Now that he has a great Dr i am finaly getting the change and help he nneded sense day 1

November 30th, 2011

Not impressed....

I would not recommend taking your child to this pediatrician. It was very dirty, The doctor is extremely overweight, and had something spilled on his shirt. He had no bedside manner whatsoever.To the point where my 5 year old doesn't want to go to the doctors anymore. They were supposed to make a specialist appointment for my child and didn't. I waited two weeks for them to make an appointment because My child's school was waiting for results, I finally had to call them and ask why we hadn't received an appointment yet and they said they didn't see anything in the records. When we got blood work done he had his nurse tell me everything was fine, instead of telling us himself and explaining what exactly was wrong with my child. The one thing I can say was Great with our visits, His Nurse was wonderful with Children, She should be in his seat and he should be running a Sausage Factory.

October 6th, 2009

Give the guy a raise!!!

Dr. Dempsey is the best there ever was. For Pete's sake give the guy a raise!!! Fabulous!!!

April 6th, 2009

First rate doctor

Both of my children are with Dr. Dempsey. Wouldn't change a thing.

October 18th, 2016