Brian P Despinasse II, MD
730 Colonial Dr
Ste B
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
(225) 924-7343
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 30th, 2014

Pleasant office atmosphere and outstanding, friendly staff. You can feel the love in this practice! Dr. Despinasse relates well to the children and parents and explains disease processes to my understandingThe wait is worth it because Dr. D spends time listening to patients and parents concerns.

Oct 15th, 2012

The wait time is a little long, but the attention and care are exceptional. I guess some things are worth the wait.

Aug 23rd, 2012

Great experience, wonderful people to deal with,

Aug 15th, 2012

DR.DESPINASSE HAD A NASTY ATTITUDE ON TODAY AND GOT IN MY FACE AND I GOT HIM OUT OF IT ABOUT THE FACT I DID NOT WANT THEM WITH MY NUMBER AND HE ACT LIKE HE DO NOT WANT MY GRANDKIDS BUSINESS ANYMORE , I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH HIM BEFORE EVERY TIME I HAVE A NEW GRANDCHILD I ALWAYS ASK FOR HIM BUT I HAVE A NEW ONE COMING AND TRUST ME I WILL MAKE SURE I ASK FOR ANOTHER DOCTOR AFTER ALL HE IS NOT THE ONLY GOOD DOCTOR AROUND..I WILL NEVER EVER STEP MY BODY BACK IN HIS OFFICE AGAIN THE WOMEN AT THE FRONT DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE NICOLE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE....

|  Awesome Pediatrician  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

Dr. Despinasse is a well informed, genuine, and caring Dr. He gives you the facts while also taking time to hear your concerns answer questions and provide options to your child's care. He is one of the most encouraging Dr.'s, especially for 1st time parents, that we have ever met. He is somewhat of a "Parental Advocate". My husband and I trust Dr. Despinasse's expertise. The staff is very friendly and courteous. We just love the office manager, Ms. Lisa and Nurse Nicole. Can't say enough great things about this practice! Love them! ~The Rice Family

|  The Best of the Best!!!  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

Dr. D is a wonderful doctor. We moved here from out of state and I was really worried about finding a pediatrician like the one we left behind. We made an appointment and I knew from the start he was doctor for my daughter. He is caring, and kind and he really listens to the kids. He also takes the time to explain his findings. My daughter loves him. His satff is helpful and very friendly.

|  Great Doc!  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr. Despinasse is so personable and caring with the children. I observed him with my kids as well as the other patients in the office and they all genuinely love him. He takes time to speak with all who visit the office.Kudos Dr. D, Keep up the excellent care!

|  Love Him!!  |  show details
by The White Fly. on Dec 13th, 2010

Dr. D. was my kid's Dr. for most of their child hood. He is a wonderful, caring, down to earth, Man. I hate that my children have outgrown his services. I miss him dearly.

|  Great Doc!  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2010

We have had interactions with other MD's before but Dr. Despinasse sincerely cares about the kids he treats. You can hear it in his interactions with all the kids and parents in the office.His staff is friendly and very helpful.