A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dicks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicks graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Dicks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian M Dicks MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Dicks practice?
- Dr. Brian Dicks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Dicks practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.