Dr. Brian Dicks MD Patient Reviews

• Urology San Diego, CA

• Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2015
listened and explained procedures well. Showed real interest in issues.

July 3rd, 2015
What a great Dr.
Dr. Dicks, by far the best Dr. I have seen and most confident and knowledgeable on treating my BPH problem. He's one of those rare Dr.s you can find who really cares about what he does, and his patients. He comes across as a very confident and caring Dr. and he has a great sense of humor. While doing his tests and a little procedure to determine what my surgery option would be, he explained everything he was doing and asking me to watch on the screen pointing out the problem area with my prostate and how he was going to treat it, without taking out any tissues that was unnecessary to be taken out. He then talked to me in the office and did drawings on a note pad and explained how he was going to do a surgery that tailored for my case and not the general one that everybody takes. Dr. Dicks built so much confidence in me that I moved forward to get this done right there and we are now scheduled to have the surgery next week. I must also mention His nurse/assistant was also very kind and caring. I truly feel lucky I waited to see Dr. Dicks.

April 18th, 2013
This is the Urologist you want to see!
This guy is a new breed of physician: One who listens to patients and understands when they know a thing or two about healthcare and wish to play an active role in the management thereof. He will take as much time as is needed to answer all of your questions and concerns and explain everything to you in meticulous detail, in addition to making you feel comfortable about any issues that you need addressed. He is open-minded, friendly, and has a great sense of humor about everything, including himself. He is an exceptional physician and a great guy! I wouldn't waste my time with another Urologist. I saw him for testosterone-related issues and he is very progressive-minded in that area.... Light years ahead of his peers! I give him my highest recommendation!

April 4th, 2017