A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Diep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Diep is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Diep, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diep graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Diep has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian M Diep MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Diep practice?
- Dr. Brian Diep has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Diep practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.