A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dix
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Dix Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dix graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Dix has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Garden Park Medical Center
- Providence Seattle Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian R Dix DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Dix practice?
- Dr. Brian Dix has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Dix practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Anesthesiologists and Gulfport Pain Management Doctors.