A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dobbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dobbins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dobbins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hot Flashes
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Postpartum Depression
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobbins graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Dobbins has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dobbins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Dobbins practice?
Dr. Brian Dobbins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: De Pere, WI and Shawano, WI.
See Green Bay Obstetricians & Gynecologists.