A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dodds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dodds is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dodds, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodds graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Dodds has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Centura Hlth-St Thomas More Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Leslie Dodds MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Dodds practice?
- Dr. Brian Dodds has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Dodds practices Otolaryngology near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Oneida, WI.
See Pueblo Otolaryngologists.