A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dodson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dodson
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dodson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dodson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Dodson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of Altoona
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Daniel Dodson MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Dodson practice?
- Dr. Brian Dodson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Dodson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Altoona, PA.
Additional practice locations include: State College, PA.
See Altoona Internists and Altoona Gastroenterologists.