A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dodson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dodson
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Dodson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dodson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Dodson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of Altoona
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Daniel Dodson MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Dodson practice?
- Dr. Brian Dodson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Dodson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Altoona, PA.
Additional practice locations include: State College, PA.
See Altoona Internists and Altoona Gastroenterologists.