A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dolnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dolnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolnick graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Dolnick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Elliott Dolnick DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Dolnick practice?
- Dr. Brian Dolnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Dolnick practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.