A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dolsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dolsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dolsey
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolsey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dolsey has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Dolsey FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Dolsey practice?
- Dr. Brian Dolsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Dolsey practices Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI.
See Toledo Cardiologists.