A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dolsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dolsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dolsey
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dolsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolsey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dolsey has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Dolsey FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Dolsey practice?
- Dr. Brian Dolsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Dolsey practices Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI.
See Toledo Cardiologists.