Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Donahue
Dr. Brian Donahue, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL, with another office in Lake Zurich, IL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Donahue is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr and Musc Medical Center. Dr. Donahue has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Donahue has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Brian Donahue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.
Dr. E Regan
Arlington Heights, IL 0 mi33
Dr. Phillip Ludkowski
Arlington Heights, IL 0 mi36
Dr. Kevin Hilton
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Arlington Heights, IL 0 mi18