A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Donahue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donahue
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Donahue, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Donahue has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Joseph Donahue MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Donahue practice?
- Dr. Brian Donahue has 7 office locations.
Dr. Brian Donahue practices Emergency Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Zurich, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Arlington Heights Emergency Physicians.