Overall Review

November 1st, 2016
Excellent Care
Excellent care from beginning to the end for my colonoscopy & Endoscopy,

June 30th, 2016
This doctor, nor his office has spent an appropriate minimum amount of time during my office visits with the doctor. I have been going to him for many years. The experience has been always very similar: Dr. Dooreck does not spend more than 7-10 minutes with you at the most. Lately, in addition, has been very rude in the way communicates he with me, even disrespectful. Some of his staff is rude, do not take the time to explain instructions. They give you a little pamphlet with instructions at the end of the visit, and no time to read it and much less ask for questions while you are there. Nurse rushes you out. I needed her to do something for me. Did not let me explain what I needed or what has been done, or whom have I spoken to about the situation. Contacted the wrong person in the Insurance company. Did not spent the time needed in order to get all the information she needed to take care of the problem. I called the Insurance company to follow up on what she said. The Insurance company indicated she did not called and there was no record of the conversation. The information she said she got, was completely wrong. I called her and indicated what my feedback was before with them, while I was attempting to solve the problem. She did not listen, and finally hanged up on me. Never called back. Was inefficient, inaccurate, and impatient. If you need to get some information from their billing department, get ready for excuses and plain rudeness in case there is a discrepancy you are trying to understand or resolve. At the end of your exams, the only thing you will get is a brief and fast explanation of the results by the doctor. No time for questions, No much explanations...he goes to the next patient...$$$.... No way to practice medicine. Not the kind od physician I want taking care of me in case of an emergency. He is knowledgeable, but his bedside manners are not great...nor does he spends enough time. Do not complain if you are waiting for too long. He will stop you in the middle of the conversation. He even imitated my pronunciation...since I have an accent...!!! Very RUDE and IMPOLITE.

June 2nd, 2016
Proud to be his patient!
Thank you for this reminder and outstanding service of your entire staff. Your Team is to be commended for their expeditious service

May 10th, 2016
Dr Dooreck Recommendation
Look, just thinking about this treatment to myself is a challenge. So, keeping this in mind I'll try to offer my perspective. As I do not know what goes on in my system I had to outsource my upper and lower GI exam. It had to be looked at by a skilled physician, this is one of the most important diagnoses I will get. Dr Dooreck, in my opinion, offers an examination and prognosis that makes me comfortable in knowing that the unknown has been examined by a very well heeled professional. Preparing myself, 60+ yrs, knowing it was going to be a pass/fail result, helped me through this. I will add, in my opinion again, not only was Dr Dooreck a model professional but all his staff involved showed signs of caring and compassion as well. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Dooreck's services.

September 18th, 2015
Dr. Doorect was a great experience I have had other colonoscopies but this one was a breeze . I wasn't nervous as before the staff was great I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Doorect to anybody!

September 4th, 2015
No more IBS!
was able to review my old recrds and help improve my annoyign IBS symptoms. thanks dr doreck!

September 3rd, 2015
Great visit
Gave me the attention I needed and left me with a great plan.

July 26th, 2015
I had my endoscopy and colonoscopy done on the same day by Dr. Dooreck. This was my second endoscopy with him and everything went well. Dr. Dooreck explained the things I should know before the procedure. He is a very experience Doctor who takes very good care of his patient. He and his staff are awesome.

June 27th, 2015
inaccurate diagnosis
Dr Dooreck performed an upper endoscopy due to symptoms of pain and difficulty swallowing. He missed a 3.3 cm tumor on the hypopharynx that is visible, above the esophageal opening, and should have been noticed during insertion of the endoscope. 2 ENT's and 1 Radiation Oncologist have stated the tumor should have been seen by Dr Dooreck during the endoscopy. Beware, seek medical attention elsewhere.

June 17th, 2015
Brian S. Dooreck, M.D. not only was courteous, caring and efficient
Brian S. Dooreck, M.D. not only was courteous, caring and efficient when I saw him for consultation but was superb at performing my gastrointestinal procedures. His office staff and surgical staff are great. My procedure was non eventful thanks to Dr. Dooreck, his nurses, assistants and anesthesiologist. He is extremely knowledgeable and superbly trained. I highly reccommend him and previously trusted him to perform vital procedures for my wife as well.

April 1st, 2015
Considering the procedure (colonoscopy), my husband & I had a pleasant experience. Dr. Dooreck and staff are very personable, caring and professional. Highly recommend!!!

March 10th, 2015
Horrible office - bad bad service
Horrible horrible experience - it is now about 3:30pm . Just leaving Dr Brian Dooreck's office ... Never even got to see dr. Very poorly run office. I should have known from the first call I made. When I called to make an appt I kept being transferred to an answering machine. So I called and spoke to receptionist and asked why isn't anyone available to schedule an appt. She told me to leave my name and number on he machine and someone would call me within 48 hrs. I didn't do that and instead made my first mistake - I set my own appt on ZocDoc. I arrived 10 mins early. The office was empty. I could hear ladies voices behind a glass partition which had a sign warning patients not to knock on the window. So I sat and waited and waited and waited. Eventually I was joined by an older couple who signed in stared at the "no knock" sign shrugged and sat down with me and waited and waited and waited. After a long time the old couple for up stood in front of the glass divider - I suspect waiting for someone to open the window - but when no one responded - the man scratched his name off the sign I. Sheet and walked out. Stupid me sat there waiting.. Eventually I went up and knocked on the window bc I could see that someone was sitting right there. A lady opened the window and she looked miserable and disheveled. I said, hello I've been waiting for quite a long time - isn't there some forms you should be having me fill out . She agreed as if the thought never ever occurred to her. She closed the window and told me to have a seat - again . Several minutes later she handed me a clipboard with forms which I dutifully filled out and returned to her . Them I sat and waited and waited and waited. I went back up after 4 people who arrived After me were called in. I asked why I'm still not being called. The disheveled lady told me it was up to the doctor's nurse and that she would get her. I'm Sitting and waiting again. Eventually a young girl comes out - this us the nurse - it's now been almost one hour since u entered this doctors office . The nurse ushers me to a room and takes my vitals . Then she tells me to wait / the doc will be in . I never saw the Dr Brian Dooreck at all. After another 20 mins - and dosing off in the room I finally got sense enough to get up and get out of there. I walked out the room and up to the reception desk and asked the disheveled receptionist to return to me my co-payment and all the forms I had completed . I tore up all the forms and asked her to Aldo delete me out of their system . 2 hours waisted!!! Unbelievable !!!! This was the worst doctor visit experience I ever had on my entire life . Save yourself - there are other and better run offices out there. This doctor and his staff have absolutely no ethical respect or concern for people or your time.