Dr. Brian Dooreck MD Patient Reviews

August 3rd, 2017
Great

May 8th, 2017
Colonoscopy
Had a great experence the staff at the clinic, amazing very sweet smd caring... the anesthesiologist great also, in and out of the procedure 2hrs...A+ will recommend them 100%.

March 23rd, 2017
Dr. Brian Doorek

March 22nd, 2017
Excellent in all respects. Staff, follow ups, and a friendly environment. Above all Dr. Dooreck was a true professional. Highly recommend.

November 1st, 2016
Excellent Care
Excellent care from beginning to the end for my colonoscopy & Endoscopy,

June 2nd, 2016
Proud to be his patient!
Thank you for this reminder and outstanding service of your entire staff. Your Team is to be commended for their expeditious service

May 10th, 2016
Dr Dooreck Recommendation
Look, just thinking about this treatment to myself is a challenge. So, keeping this in mind I'll try to offer my perspective. As I do not know what goes on in my system I had to outsource my upper and lower GI exam. It had to be looked at by a skilled physician, this is one of the most important diagnoses I will get. Dr Dooreck, in my opinion, offers an examination and prognosis that makes me comfortable in knowing that the unknown has been examined by a very well heeled professional. Preparing myself, 60+ yrs, knowing it was going to be a pass/fail result, helped me through this. I will add, in my opinion again, not only was Dr Dooreck a model professional but all his staff involved showed signs of caring and compassion as well. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Dooreck's services.

September 18th, 2015
Dr. Doorect was a great experience I have had other colonoscopies but this one was a breeze . I wasn't nervous as before the staff was great I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Doorect to anybody!

September 4th, 2015
No more IBS!
was able to review my old recrds and help improve my annoyign IBS symptoms. thanks dr doreck!

September 4th, 2015
Great visit
Gave me the attention I needed and left me with a great plan.

June 27th, 2015
inaccurate diagnosis
Dr Dooreck performed an upper endoscopy due to symptoms of pain and difficulty swallowing. He missed a 3.3 cm tumor on the hypopharynx that is visible, above the esophageal opening, and should have been noticed during insertion of the endoscope. 2 ENT's and 1 Radiation Oncologist have stated the tumor should have been seen by Dr Dooreck during the endoscopy. Beware, seek medical attention elsewhere.
Doctor's Response

This is very concerning to hear. A case like this should be bought to the attention of the physicians immediately. This case if very concerning and should be looked at closer with greater transparency. For the sake of objectivity and education without having any other information available. Gastroenterology (GI) and ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) evaluations are different as are the scopes used for evaluation as the areas that are evaluated. ENT is typically above the vocal cords and GI below them. Laryngopharyngeal lesions are generally considered as a field of otolaryngology (ENT) and it is not easy to diagnose the lesions which exist in these oropharyngolaryngeal areas. The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) explains best on their website. Upper endoscopy allows for examination of the lining of the upper part of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, which includes the esophagus, stomach and duodenum (first portion of the small intestine). Upper endoscopy helps the doctor evaluate symptoms of persistent upper abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or difficulty swallowing. It is the best test for finding the cause of bleeding from the upper GI tract and is also more accurate than X-rays for detecting inflammation, ulcers and tumors of the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum.

June 17th, 2015
Brian S. Dooreck, M.D. not only was courteous, caring and efficient
Brian S. Dooreck, M.D. not only was courteous, caring and efficient when I saw him for consultation but was superb at performing my gastrointestinal procedures. His office staff and surgical staff are great. My procedure was non eventful thanks to Dr. Dooreck, his nurses, assistants and anesthesiologist. He is extremely knowledgeable and superbly trained. I highly reccommend him and previously trusted him to perform vital procedures for my wife as well.