Surgical Specialist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dentist

Excellent Specialist show details Excellent Specialist
by Pamela M. on May 29th, 2016

Dr. Dorfman performed a bone replacement surgery, so I can get a replacement molar. I was apprehensive prior to surgery and Dr. Dorfman and his staff eased my fears. They explained the procedure and I felt confident with Dr. Dorfman's skill level. There were no complications with little to no down time. I have two more minor surgeries and I will return to Dr. Dorfman's office for both procedures!

Great Experience, Wonderful Doctor and Staff show details Great Experience, Wonderful Doctor and Staff
by Sue T on Dec 9th, 2009

Both my son and I had our widom teeth removed by Dr Dorfman. We had great experiences. There were no complications for either of us. My son tells all of his friends to see Dr Dorfman to have their wisdom teeth out now. I recommend him to everone as well. My husband is having a dental implant placed by him as well

by Michael on Oct 28th, 2009

A very good doctor

Changed My Life! show details Changed My Life!
Oct 1st, 2009

I had all of my upper front teeth knocked out in a car accident 2 yrs ago. I had a lot of bone destruction form the accident as well. Dr Dorfman reconstructed my upper jaw with bone grafts and dental implants. My smile is better today than it was 3 yrs ago. I even got a modeling job last month. Dr. Dorfman is the BEST ORAL SURGEON IN PHOENIX!!! I recommend him to everyone I meet. All of my friens and their kids have their wisdom teeth removed by Dr Dorfman.