Dr. Brian Douglas Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Brian Douglas?

Posted on July 1st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Douglas's for 28+ years. He is my colon AND liver doctor. Anti-biotics almost destroyed my liver and no one but Dr. Douglas sat me down to talk with me to see what was going on in my life and was able to pinpoint the problem. He saved my life as the Mayo Clinic rendered me a gonner. My colon is healthier as well because of him. Needed a resection and he has monitored me for years and knew RIGHT when to refer me to have it done.

Terrible smug bedside manor

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Grumpy old man personality. Rude, smug and he had already made up his mind from the 'why are you hear today' chart the nurse compiles while you are waiting to see him. WOULD NOT LISTEN while explaining your symptoms to him.

Posted on August 13th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Douglas for over six years. I would highly reccomend him to anyone. By the way, he diagnosed my problem as Crohn's Disease and has taken good care of me all these years.

Professional Female

Posted on April 18th, 2011

The Brian Douglas I met with was a complete disappointment and a waste of my money and time. First, I had an appt. at 4:00 and got there early to fill out paperwork. Someone came in a little after 4 and he took him before me. I finally was taken to a room a little before 5 where I was kept waiting until 5:30 while I could hear him down the hall laughing for at least 30 minutes with his patient/friend. After almost a 2 hour wait to see him, I had spread some things out in the room to read/work on while waiting for him. When he finally came in at 5:30, he made a caustic comment about my things. I told him my illness symptoms and we also discussed my need for a colonoscopy. Once I told him about a heart issue, he said he wouldn't do a colonoscopy, ended the appt abruptly and gave me no diagnosis or medication or advice for my stomach problems. He gave me a total of about 5 to 7 minutes and of course I was charged for an office visit. Then, when I left, I was charged for a full day of parking because I had been there so long! I had to go to my own GP to get medication. I seriously considered reporting him to the state medical board. But, comimng from a female, I thought his male cronies would give him a pass and decided I had already invested too much time on him. I would strongly recommend not using this jerk.

friendly, professional and knowledgeable. great support staff

Posted on May 14th, 2010

Dr Douglas & staff are excellent

Posted on September 12th, 2009

Dr Douglas was excellent. Provided lots of info and good followup for colonoscopy. His office and surgery staff were also a pleasure to work with...

Posted on September 15th, 2017