A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dowdell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dowdell, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dowdell, MD, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowdell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dowdell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Christopher Dowdell MD and MS is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Dowdell practice?
- Dr. Brian Dowdell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Dowdell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL and Oviedo, FL.
See Melbourne Physiatrists.