A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dowdell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dowdell, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dowdell
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dowdell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dowdell, MD, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowdell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dowdell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Christopher Dowdell MD and MS is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Dowdell practice?
- Dr. Brian Dowdell has 7 office locations.
Dr. Brian Dowdell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockledge, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Melbourne Physiatrists.