A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dowling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dowling, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowling graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dowling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Patrick Dowling MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Dowling practice?
- Dr. Brian Dowling has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Dowling practices Psychiatry near Mason, OH.
See Mason Psychiatrists.