A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Drachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Drachman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Drachman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Drachman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drachman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian M Drachman MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Drachman practice?
- Dr. Brian Drachman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Brian Drachman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Cardiologists.