Dr. Brian Michael Drachman MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Drachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Drachman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Drachman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Amyloidosis, Heart Failure, and Heart Transplantation Evaluation.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Drachman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drachman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drachman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Drachman practice?
Dr. Brian Drachman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Media, PA.
See Cherry Hill Internists, Cherry Hill Cardiologists, and Cherry Hill Nuclear Medicine Physicians.