A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Drachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Drachman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drachman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Drachman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Drachman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Drachman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drachman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian M Drachman MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Drachman practice?
- Dr. Brian Drachman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Drachman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Cardiologists.