Dr. Brian Drake MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 19th, 2015
RN
One of the best physicians and people I know

August 11th, 2014
Dr Drake did my surgery. He was the most caring man who eased my fears. He has the best bedside manner. I knew after talking to him the first time, I was in good hands. He changed my life and I trust him to the fullest!!

April 7th, 2014
Thank you for all you do!
Dedicated, caring, kind, compassionate, patient and trustworthy. These are just a few of the words that come to mind when I think about Dr. Brian Drake. He takes the time to listen, in fact; he will sit down next to you during the conversation. I have never felt rushed during an appointment or an exam. When Dr. Drake is caring for me, I feel like I am his only patient. While I am in his care, he makes me feel safe because I know that he is knowledgeable and skilled at what he does. He delivered my two beautiful girls. He takes the time to also make the little things count. With my first born, I remember him sitting next to me at bedside going over the plan of care so I wasn’t as nervous and with my second born, he took the time to go to the lobby and say “hi” and to congratulate my family on the new arrival. My husband and I cannot express the thanks and appreciation that we have for Dr. Drake. He truly is an amazing doctor! In addition, his staff is amazing too! I will not go to anyone else for my OBGYN needs.

July 10th, 2013
My first experience with Dr. Drake was during a emergency c-section with my first baby. The recovery went well, and I had no complaints. My second pregnancy, I decided to opt for a c-section again, and Dr. Drake was to be the surgeon. I was hesitant to go for another c-section, and thought about doing a v-bac instead, but he had enough statistics of outcomes to persuade me to go ahead with the surgery instead. Initially, the recovery went very well. However, one month later, I realized that my incision was not closing properly and was oozing and bleeding. I called in several times before he agreed to see me. He took one look and declared it was MRSA. One week later, after starting my antibiotic (and needing to stop nursing my baby - thankfully, because I was pumping, I was able to resume when the antibiotics course was done), I finally found out that it was not MRSA, but another strain of staph. When I came in for a follow-up, and asked if my husband and I could resume normal relations, he said as long as we weren't hanging off the chandeliers, and some other unprofessional remarks. It's now been a year and a half since my baby was born, but this was a very jarring experience, and decreased my confidence in the medical profession altogether. Needless to say, I cannot recommend this doctor.

June 27th, 2013
A fine doctor!
Dr. Drake is the best one i've met so far. I really thank him for being such a wonderful, & caring doctor to me. He took care both of my medical and emotional needs & eased my anxiety. Thank you very much doctor you will hever be forgotten.

April 29th, 2013
Patient
I can't say enough about Dr Drake! He is kind, caring, and a Dr you can trust. I went to him when I had a cyst the size of a Canolope and ended up needing a complete hystorectomy. I was scared to death!! I truly believe if I would of been sent to another provider then him I would not of went through with it. He changed my life and took such wonderful care of me and always took the time to talk with me about my fears. I have 100% confidence in him and will forever be grateful to him for his services. He is a wonderful Dr and man!

October 12th, 2010
Dr. Drake is an amazing, professional and caring doctor. He has delivered both of my children, and was never annoyed with the approximate 2 times per week that I would call his office with worries. He personally always returned my calls, and if I was worried late at night, it was still him who always called to check on us. There is no other OB as good. He is the best.

June 29th, 2010
doctor drake may be okay for delivering babys but he is a horable surgeon he does not truly care about his patients and has a very phony front... I would never recomend getting surgrey from him u mite never be the same again!!!!

December 27th, 2008
I feel like Dr. Drake is was a godsend in my life. He cares about you as a person. He's also big on trying the least invasive measure first which is a much better approach to gynecology than most.

October 14th, 2008
This man was kind and gentle when he gave me the worst new of my life.. His nurse staff was the same i felt like there was no one else in the hospital other then me which was what i needed at the time.. I would tell anyone looking for an OB/GYN he is the way to go.