A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Drew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Drew, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Drew, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Drew graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drew has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Ray Drew MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Drew practice?
- Dr. Brian Drew has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Drew practices Otolaryngology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Shakopee, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.