A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Drew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Drew, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drew
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Drew, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Drew has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Ray Drew MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Drew practice?
- Dr. Brian Drew has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Drew practices Otolaryngology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Shakopee, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.