A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Druker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Druker, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Megakaryoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Philadelphia Chromosome
- Viral Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Druker graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Druker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health & Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Druker MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Druker practice?
- Dr. Brian Druker has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Druker practices Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Oncologists.