A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Druker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Druker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Druker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Druker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Druker, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Megakaryoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Philadelphia Chromosome
- Viral Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Druker graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Druker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health & Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Jay Druker MD is a male Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Druker practice?
- Dr. Brian Druker has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Druker practices Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Oncologists.