A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dudkiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dudkiewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dudkiewicz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dudkiewicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dudkiewicz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudkiewicz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dudkiewicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Holy Rosary Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Joseph Dudkiewicz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Dudkiewicz practice?
- Dr. Brian Dudkiewicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Dudkiewicz practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.