A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dudkiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dudkiewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dudkiewicz
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dudkiewicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dudkiewicz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudkiewicz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dudkiewicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Holy Rosary Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Joseph Dudkiewicz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Dudkiewicz practice?
- Dr. Brian Dudkiewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Dudkiewicz practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.