A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dugal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dugal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugal graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dugal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian M Dugal MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Dugal practice?
- Dr. Brian Dugal has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Dugal practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.