A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dundas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dundas
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dundas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dundas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dundas graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Dundas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Austen Riggs Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Scott Dundas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Dundas practice?
- Dr. Brian Dundas has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Dundas practices Psychiatry near Lenox, MA.
See Lenox Psychiatrists.