A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dunham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dunham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunham
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dunham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dunham, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunham graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Dunham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Philip Dunham MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Dunham practice?
- Dr. Brian Dunham has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Dunham practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.