A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dunham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dunham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunham
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dunham, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunham graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Dunham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Philip Dunham MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Dunham practice?
- Dr. Brian Dunham has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Dunham practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.