A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dunham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dunham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dunham, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunham graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Dunham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Philip Dunham MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Dunham practice?
- Dr. Brian Dunham has 7 office locations.
Dr. Brian Dunham practices Otolaryngology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Mays Landing, NJ.
See Princeton Otolaryngologists.