A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Duty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Duty, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Duty graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Duty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Donald Duty MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Duty practice?
- Dr. Brian Duty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Duty practices Urology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See New Hyde Park Urologists.