A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dykstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dykstra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dykstra
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dykstra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dykstra, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dykstra graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dykstra has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Dykstra FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Dykstra practice?
- Dr. Brian Dykstra has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Dykstra practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Paw Paw, MI.
See Paw Paw Internists, Paw Paw Pulmonologists, Paw Paw Critical Care Practitioners, and Paw Paw Sleep Medicine Doctors.