A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dykstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dykstra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dykstra, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dykstra graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Dykstra has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Sturgis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Dykstra FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Dykstra practice?
- Dr. Brian Dykstra has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Dykstra practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Paw Paw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Watervliet, MI and South Haven, MI.
See Paw Paw Internists, Paw Paw Pulmonologists, Paw Paw Critical Care Practitioners, and Paw Paw Sleep Medicine Doctors.