A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dykstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dykstra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dykstra, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dykstra graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dykstra has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Dykstra FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Dykstra practice?
- Dr. Brian Dykstra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Dykstra practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Pulmonologists, Kalamazoo Critical Care Practitioners, and Kalamazoo Sleep Medicine Doctors.