A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Dalton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Dalton, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalton graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dalton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Edward Dalton MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Dalton practice?
- Dr. Brian Dalton has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Dalton practices Neurological Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Neurological Surgeons.