A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Flowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Flowers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Flowers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flowers graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Flowers has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Edward Flowers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Flowers practice?
- Dr. Brian Flowers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Flowers practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.