A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Flowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Flowers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flowers
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Flowers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Flowers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flowers graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Flowers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Edward Flowers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Flowers practice?
- Dr. Brian Flowers has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Flowers practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.