A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hancock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hancock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hancock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hancock graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hancock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
- Asante Three Rivers Community Hospital
- Three Rivers Community Hospital & Health Center - Dimmick Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hancock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Hancock practice?
Dr. Brian Hancock practices Family Medicine near Grants Pass, OR.
See Grants Pass Family Physicians.