A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Harris is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Harris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Eugene Harris MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Harris practice?
- Dr. Brian Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Harris practices Internal Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists.