Dr. Brian Harris MD Patient Reviews

2.6

• Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2015
The address provided is a home address. I find it curious that Vitals.org isn't fact checking this information. ...I had a great experience with this doctor. He was very nice and friendly and extremely knowledgeable.

Run Away
His appearance looked more like custodial help than a doctor. While telling him my symptoms I thought he was going to actually fall asleep and I felt like I was bothering him. He actually made his diagnosis before even making an examination and in all my years I have never had a doctor listen to my chest for two breaths and then only in one place. He mis diagnosed my ear infection as a virus, and bronchitis as a virus. He spent the rest of the time trying to justify his diagnosis and telling me all of the over the counter meds and herbs I could take. He would not prescribe antibiotics at all saying that I had to ride out the virus. I walked out and went to a real doctor who prescribed antibiotics and within two days I was considerably better.

Run Away

April 24th, 2015
Most horrible doctor I have ever experienced. Waited an hour and told me I have a cold. Cornered me in exam room standing in front of the door. Did not examine. No bedside manner. Walked away with nothing.

April 24th, 2015