A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hayes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hayes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Med Ctr, Roseburg, Or
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Eugene Hayes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Brian Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Hayes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roseburg, OR.
See Roseburg Orthopedic Surgeons.