A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hayes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hayes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Med Ctr, Roseburg, Or
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Eugene Hayes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Brian Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Hayes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roseburg, OR.
See Roseburg Orthopedic Surgeons.